The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system that assists in determining eligibility to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Citizens or nationals of 38 countries around the world are allowed to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining an american visa.
The Travel Authorization is generally valid for two years from the date of authorization, or until the passport expires. You will have unlimited entries into the United States until your ESTA authorization will be valid. Please note, if your electronic travel authorization is approved, this means that you are eligible to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, but does NOT guarantee that you are admissible to the United States.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION:
You must be a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries;
You must have a valid electronic passport with a digital chip containing your biometric information;
You travel to the United States for 90 days or fewer for pleasure, business or transit;
You travel to the United States by air or sea;
You have onward or return ticket;
You are currently NOT have a valid visitor's visa;
You are NOT national of Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Sudan;
You have NOT traveled to, or been present in, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia or Yemen on or after March 1, 2011.
Apply for New ESTA
Select this option if you want:
Get a New Travel Authorization
Correction of ESTA**
Review the application by visa experts
Sending ESTA in a PDF document ready to print
Sending ESTA directly to e-mail
Request a copy of already submitted ESTA with us
Receive advice about ESTA
Check ESTA Status
Select this option if you want:
Verify status of ESTA
Verify if ESTA is still valid
Verify ESTA expiration
Review information in approved Travel Authorization**
Receive advice about your ESTA recovered**
Sending ESTA in a PDF document ready to print**
Sending ESTA directly to e-mail**
**In case of a valid ESTA
DISCLAIMER: This website is operated by a private company with expert knowledge in the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).
You are not affiliated with the Official Web Portal of the US Government, the United States government, the United States immigration services, third parties or any
other company. The cost of requesting your Travel Authorization with us is 79 USD (or the equivalent in your local currency) and consists of two parts: the United
States Government Fee (14 USD) and the Commission for our services (65 USD). Some of the benefits of using our services and processing your request with us are the
Services offered by...
* Same day processing service.
* SSL protection and secure forms.
* Money-back in case of denial of the ESTA application.
* Customer service 24/7 (which includes weekends and holidays).
* Fast and easy online submission.
* Free update information while your ESTA Application is current.
* All data is reviewed by visa experts.
* The confirmation of the ESTA Application will be delivered directly to your email as an attachment.
* ESTA Application will be sent in a PDF format ready to print.
* Variety of payment options (PayPal and PayU).
* The ESTA Application will be stored and will be available as long as your ESTA Application is active.
* Pending applications will be monitored on your behalf until a decision is made.
* ESTA processing service for emergencies.
* Information mail about the status of your ESTA Application.
* ESTA Application will be processed again at no additional cost if it contains errors. **
** On failure of the customer, we will process the application only one more time with no additional cost (only for our customers).
If you did not find an answer, please feel free to contact us and send a message HERE.
1. What is the difference between a visa and a ESTA?
An approved Travel Authorization is not a visa, it is not necessary to appear at a US Embassy or Consulate in person. Individuals traveling on valid visas for the USA are not required to apply for a Travel Authorization.
2. When should I apply for an ESTA?
You can apply for your ESTA authorization up to 3 days before the travel date, but we recommend to apply as soon as you decide to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program.
3. How much does the ESTA application cost in Usa-Esta-Visas?
El costo de la aplicación ESTA es de 14 USD. Incluyendo nuestros servicios sería de 79 USD (la tarifa del gobierno de los Estados Unidos + tarifa de servicio).
4. Do I need an ESTA if I am traveling to the USA by air to transit for another country?
Yes. If you are only planning to transit through the United States en route to another country, you must apply for an ESTA authorization.
5. Can I make corrections, if I find a mistake in my approved ESTA?
No, you need to apply for a new Travel Authorization. Our clients have a possibility to update incorrect information one time with no additional cost.
6. How long is an ESTA valid?
Unless revoked, a Travel Authorization is generally valid for two years from the date of authorization, or until a passport expires, whichever comes first.
7. How long can I stay in the United States with an ESTA?
You can enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit.
8. How many times can I enter the United States on ESTA?
You have unlimited entries into the United States before ESTA authorization is still valid.
9. How do I renew my Travel Authorization?
If your ESTA has expired, you must reapply by submitting a new application. Existing authorizations cannot be extended.